The rear tension adjustment is simple and easy to use. A 1/4" steel aircraft cable is used with pulleys to open and close the tarp system. A PVC slider is mounted on the underside on each end of the bows/ hoops to reduce friction.
Specially designed lock clips are used to secure the tarp fabric assembly to the trailer wall to prevent billowing therefore preventing premature wear.
The standard 12″ high bows/ hoops and fabric move together during operation. This height enables the tarp to be stored clear of heaped loads and to remain stored until needed. A stainless steel front shaft makes bearing installation easier and reduces corrosion.
A specially designed, 12 position crank assembly secures handle during operation.
Rear Double Hoop keeps tarp straight and tight.
Electric chain drive (shown) or optional belt drive available
Optional front Wind Deflector. First hoop mounts directly to the wind deflector to prevent wind whip on the tarp material and cables.
OPTIONS Available for all models:
– 18″ rise bows/ hoops
– 4 types of fabrics
– 20oz vinyl (Available in 18 different colors)
– 22oz vinyl (Available in White, Black, Royal Blue, Red)
– Mesh (Available in Red, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow, Orange) Std Model only
– Neoprene – Heat and Chemical resistant (Black Only)
– Sprocket Drive (using nickel or stainless steel chain)
– Front Aluminum Checker plate Wind Deflector
– Semi-Waterproof and Waterproof models
– Electrically operated by rocker switch or Wireless Remote
The tarp fabric sits to the inside of the trailer boards
Semi – Waterproof Model
The tarp fabric sits to the outside of the trailer noards
The tarp fabric extends down the side of the tailer to enable water shedding and heat retension